Raspberry & Greek Yoghurt Ice Lollies
• 285g (11/4 cups) Greek yoghurt
• 1 tbsp honey
• 150g (11/4 cups) raspberries
• 30g (1/3 cup) rolled oats
MAKES: 6 lollies
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: N/A
1. Whizz the raspberries in a food processor until smooth.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix the yoghurt with the honey. Add in the raspberry mixture but do not fully blend it; instead, create swirls with a spatula.
3. Pour mixture evenly into ice-lolly moulds with batches of rolled oats inside. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. For easy removal of the lollies from the moulds, run them under hot water.
Diana Alshakhanbeh is the baker, recipe developer, writer and photographer behind the blog Little Sunny Kitchen: www.littlesunnykitchen.com
, 17 May 2016